I was going to write a long post but then I thought ” hey I will just interview myself” so here is my hijab story.
1. When did you start to wear hijab?
When I was 9 years old, for some of you out there it might seem young but it was completely my own choice to wear it.
2. What made you wear it?
I was mostly surrounded by woman wearing the hijab. And after I’ve learned why muslim woman and girls wear the hijab I decided to join the group.
3. How did your family take it when you started wearing hijab?
They where proud of me also because it was completely my own choice to wear it.
4. Since wearing hijab did you notice any changes in the way people saw you. I think every girl who wears the hijab will know the feeling of getting weird looks from some people.
5. Did you go through any difficulty/problems when wearing your hijab? No I didn’t really go trough any difficulty or problems.
6. What have you gained from wearing the hijab? Self respect and confidence.
7. Anything else you would like to say?
For anyone thinking about wearing hijab do your research, I think that’s a very important thing and know why you want to wear it.